Professional Training in LCHF for Nurses
How Nurses can apply Ketogenic Nutrition in Clinical PracticeEnroll in Course
A course developed by Nurses, for Nurses!
The latest evidence-based science and research available supports Low Carbohydrate/Keto, (healthy) High Fat (LCHF) Nutrition and is worth 15 Continued Professional Development hours
- Online training material tailored to meet the clinical education and training needs of nurses working within a range of specialist clinical practice areas.
- Downloadable resources and references
Our Private Community to Help Support Your Learning
When you enrol in any of the Nutrition Network courses, you gain access to our private member's community. Here you can engage with the Nutrition Network Medical Advisory Board, your course lecturers, Certified Practitioners and other members.
Training contentThe training
- Core modules provide a sound, foundational knowledge base of LCHF nutrition and treatment, from the latest and most up to date research.
- Specialty modules provide more advanced learning in relation to LCHF nutrition, within a number of specific clinical practice settings
- LCHF - an overview
- Obesity, Metabolic syndrome, and insulin resistance
- Treating obesity with LCHF
- Nurses - agents of change
- LCHF - a patients perspective
- Midwifery (pregnancy, gestational diabetes, breastfeeding)
- Wound care
- Clinical Implementation
- Patient education
Please note, enrolment gains you access to all of the above modules.
Each module includes:
- Topic outline & learning objectives
- Expert speaker presentation/lecture
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature.
Who should do the course?
The course has been specifically designed for:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Private Nurse Practitioners
- Diabetic Nurse Educators
- Registered Nurses
Enrol at any time.
- Online questionnaires at the competition of each core module.
Certificate of completion
Upon successful completion of the training, a Certificate of Completion will be issued.
The training is worth 15 CPD (Continued Professional Development) hours. The Nutrition Network has been accredited by The CPD Standards Office, and we have been assured that the accreditation is recognized and respected internationally. Formal CPD Standards certificates are issued and accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors.
The Nutrition Network is an education and learning platform, designed to present the most up-to-date and evidenced-based science and research available, in the field of low-carbohydrate, healthy high fat nutrition (LCHF). Founded by The Noakes Foundation, and in partnership with their extensive national and international network of doctors, scientists and researchers, the platform is aimed at medical and allied health care professionals across the globe, to inform and support their knowledge of the LCHF diet and its implementation into clinical practice.
StartProfessor Tim Noakes - LCHF for Everyone? (59:14)
StartDr Hassina Kajee - Obesity in the High Care Unit (42:43)
StartTamzyn Murphy - Treating Obesity with LCHF: A Dietician's Perspective (47:16)
StartChristopher Webster - Insulin Resistance & it’s Relationship to Glucose Tolerance (22:39)
StartBelinda Fettke - Change Agents - Inspiring Change by Challenging the Norms (33:24)
StartAdrienne Olivier - One Family's Journey: Motivations to Improve Health Markers (32:28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please confirm your eligibility before proceeding to check out: