LCHF for Nurses
Professional Training for Improved Patient Care
Professional Training in LCHF Nutrition For Improved Patient Care
A course developed by Nurses, for Nurses!
The latest evidenced-based science and research available, supporting Low Carbohydrate, (healthy) High Fat (LCHF) Nutrition
- Online training material tailored to meet the clinical education and training needs of nurses working within a range of specialist clinical practice areas.
- Downloadable resources and references
Training contentThe training
- Core modules provide a sound, foundational knowledge base of LCHF nutrition and treatment, from the latest and most up to date research.
- Specialty modules provide more advanced learning in relation to LCHF nutrition, within a number of specific clinical practice settings
- LCHF - an overview
- Obesity, Metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance
- Treating obesity with LCHF
- Nurses - agents of change
- LCHF - a patients perspective
- Midwifery (pregnancy, gestational diabetes, breastfeeding)
- Wound care
- Clinical Implementation
- Patient education
Please note, enrolment gains you access to all of the above modules.
Each module includes:
- Topic outline & learning objectives
- Expert speaker presentation/lecture
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature.
Who should do the course?
The course has been specifically designed for:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Private Nurse Practitioners
- Diabetic Nurse Educators
- Registered Nurses
Enrol at any time.
USD $300, R2800* South African citizens
* Ex VAT
- Online questionnaires at the competition of each core module.
Certificate of completion
Upon successful completion of the training, a Certificate of Completion will be issued.
The training is worth 15 CPD (Continued Professional Development) hours. The Nutrition Network has been accredited by The CPD Standards Office, and we have been assured that the accreditation is recognized and respected internationally. Formal CPD Standards certificates are issued and accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors.
Looking for a scholarship opportunity? Find out more here.
The Nutrition Network is an education, connection and learning platform founded by The Noakes Foundation in partnership with an esteemed team of doctors and scientists. The platform has been designed exclusively for medical practitioners across all disciplines, covering the latest and most up-to-date science and research in the field of Low Carb Nutrition.
StartProfessor Tim Noakes - LCHF for Everyone? (59:14)
StartDr Hassina Kajee - Obesity in the High Care Unit (42:43)
StartTamzyn Murphy - Treating Obesity with LCHF: A Dietician's Perspective (47:16)
StartChristopher Webster - Insulin Resistance & it’s relationship to Glucose Tolerance (22:39)
StartBelinda Fettke - Change Agents - Inspiring Change by Challenging the Norms (33:24)
StartAdrienne Olivier - One Family's Journey: Motivations to Improve Health Markers (32:28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please confirm your eligibility before proceeding to check out: